July 04, 2009

If There Was None

Yes, Hinduism is a religion of peace and happiness but what if some one never said against the rules of the wrong? That is what I think my brother means to me when he always says that I am hyper-reacted and I always get angry at whatever someone has to say to me or my relgion. But for me, it is because of what I have seen in Bangladesh. If there was none, who ever said against the injustice made against the Hindus, what would have happened?
  • We would have destroyed ourselves more.
  • Many would have been converted, more than what is done today
  • We would be blamed by ourselves because we never fought against the injustice.
But still some are here who want us to stay this and it might turn good or bad but whatever happens will all happen at whatever He thinks is good.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment